Packaging in comparison – impact on climate and CO2 emissions
In our white paper, we look at how glass, tinplate/aluminum, and plastic perform as packaging materials, exploring each option’s pros and cons. We also present a comparison of different packaging solutions and shed light on why it is sometimes not especially easy to find the perfect packaging for a product.
Find out …
- why each product needs its own specific packaging
- which sauce packaging is extra sustainable
- which packaging you should use for yogurt
- why glass is not necessarily more eco-friendly than plastic
- why barrier packaging can make a crucial difference